TO ALL OF OUR 2019 CAMPERS, PARENTS, CAMP STAFF & VOLUNTEERS FOR ANOTHER GREAT CAMP WYOMOCO SEASON!
KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR INFORMATION FOR THE 2020 CAMP SEASON!
A Few notes about our new registration process with UltraCamp:
- Create one main account per family, using the primary parent/guardian contact information - you can add multiple campers per family.
- You will need to have the following information ready to set up your account and add campers and register:
- Contact information for primary and secondary contact
- Account password (letters and numbers only, should not be a password you use for anything else)
- Camper information and photo (digital) - REQUIRED to complete registration
- Camper health insurance coverage
- Medical history
- Immunization records (upload as attachment or mail to our office)
- Alternate contact if both parent/guardian/emergency contacts can't be reached
- Additional people approved to pick up your child from camp
- Week and activity selections
Camp Wyomoco is open to all children, ages 8-16.
The Wyomoco Resident Camp Program addresses the developmental needs and interests of campers within the goals and objectives of 4-H Youth Development and Cornell Cooperative Extension of Wyoming County. The program intends to help campers’ ages 8 through 16 grow and learn in a healthy, positive environment; give them a wonderful, fun-filled week at camp, and provide a safe place for both these things to happen. 4-H Camp Wyomoco is fully owned and operated by Cornell Cooperative Extension of Wyoming County.
New for 2019
If you are an Independent Health Member and Have the Health Extras Card, You may be able to pay for camp with your Health Extras Card. 4-H Camp Wyomoco is now an authorized vendor! Please contact our office to process a payment through your Health Extra's card.
Last updated August 28, 2019